guix-devel

Re: Translating the web site

From: pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
Subject: Re: Translating the web site
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 16:34:24 +0200

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 09:31:19AM -0400, Julien Lepiller wrote:
> I'll try to contact everyone today, but some of these emails might
> end up in a spam folder, because my server is so small. Can you also
> send something to the translators alias?

So aside from Julien and me that’s,
(from the French PO file) Simon Tournier,
(from the German PO file) Mario Blättermann, Jonathan Brielmaier,
(from the Russian PO file) znavko, Pavlo Marianov, Adam,
(for Spanish) Miguel, (for Chinese) Meiyo Peng, and, I
wonder, have Ali Reza Hayati and Amin Bandali been working on the
manual already; are they listed as part of the guix-i18n@gnu.org?
They had asked how they could help with translating on
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2020-08/msg00007.html>.

Regards,
Florian