guix-devel

Re: Thank you for participating in the Guix Day!

From: Michael Rohleder
Subject: Re: Thank you for participating in the Guix Day!
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 11:47:46 +0100

raingloom <raingloom@riseup.net> writes:
> My only issue was that I had to reconnect audio every 3-4 minutes,
> sometimes having to do a full reload. BBB was nice, but apparently it's
> still pretty heavy.

I had a similar issue, but only in the break where we had lots of
webcams: After about 5 or 6 webcams, my (slow) net connection became
satturated and BBB seems to loose more and more
informations/connections/gets out of sync.  After that, audio didn't
work anymore (but was still transmitted) and I had to reconnect/reload.

--
There are two reasons why we dont trust people.
First - we dont know them.