guix-devel

Re: Welcome to Grub!... for a minute

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: Welcome to Grub!... for a minute
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 17:29:36 +0900

Hi Everyone,

Thank for responding - I was just experimenting with repeated guix pull and  build commands (because the "proprietary" packages in those separate channels take ages to compile)

In retrospect, this lead me to realize that instead of guix system reconfigure, I could just do guix system build, for my purpose.

So mine is probably an "edge case" but wanted to report anyway 😄

Cheers,
Yasu