guix-devel

Re: Questionable "cosmetic changes" commits

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Questionable "cosmetic changes" commits
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 22:27:35 +0100

Ryan Prior 写道:

I don't particularly hold any opinion about stylistic commits except that I prefer tools like gofmt, Python's Black and standard.js which enforce uniform code style, and would use such a tool for my Guile code
if it exists.

Guix already has a uniform code formatter -- GNU Emacs :-) (After applying .dir-locals.el, and possibly invoked with etc/indent-code.el.)

Kind regards,

T G-R