guix-devel

profile-collisions linter

From: Vincent Legoll
Subject: profile-collisions linter
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 16:05:17 +0100

Hello,

I'm having a look at the reported profile-collisions
linter warnings.

See for example:
http://data.guix.gnu.org/revision/f521104e344ed9bf259a6b821fd0f3080f8ebf6b/package/python-requests/2.20.1?locale=en_US.UTF-8

I'm trying to remove the duplicated propagated-inputs
entries (from the inherited package) and then
concatenating the overrides.

I've come with the attached diff, but it's giving me
headaches.

Anyone can give it a look and tell me what is wrong
with my coding ?

PS: I don't know if this would be better posted in guix-help or elsewhere...

Thanks

--
Vincent Legoll