guix-devel

Emacs-Guix repository location moved to Savannah

From: John Soo
Subject: Emacs-Guix repository location moved to Savannah
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 06:51:24 -0800

Hi Guix!

Emacs-Guix has a new home!  I just pushed
a42f66cb40a9e60611f429a403b08dbed29bae02 to Emacs-Guix on Savannah.

My first order of business will be fixing the broken subcommands.  I
don't use many of them, though.  If you have a command you want fixed,
please let me know and I will priortize it.

What do you think about having conversations about Emacs-Guix on
guix-devel?

Kindly,

John