guix-devel

Help with packaging: Dendrite (Matrix), Gitea, Caddy

From: Timothy
Subject: Help with packaging: Dendrite (Matrix), Gitea, Caddy
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 01:18:00 +0800

Hi All,

For the past ~month I've been trying to package Dendrite (a second
generation reference Matrix server implementation, set to succeed
Synapse when feature parity is reached), Gitea, and Caddy.

However, I have had issues with all three, and am just staring at error
messages in futility at this point.

If I could get these working, I'd be happy to try to get them into
Guix's repos :)

For anyone willing to give this a look (any form of help would be
massively appreciated!), see any of:
- https://tecosaur.com/public/guix-config.html#dendrite
- https://tecosaur.com/public/guix-config.html#gitea
- https://tecosaur.com/public/guix-config.html#caddy