guix-devel

Re: Guix in Debian!

From: david larsson
Subject: Re: Guix in Debian!
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 12:18:54 +0100

This is great news!

I have to mention that I experienced a bug using Guix on Debian not so long ago that broke my Debian host install completely. I could only restore my Debian system via snapshot after. This happened when creating a Guix container and using Guix from inside it. May be worth looking into fixing that before Guix gets included in Debian, as to not make a bad first impression on possibly many Debian users.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-guix/2021-01/msg00004.html

Best regards,
David