guix-devel

PowerShell core?

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: PowerShell core?
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 18:29:25 +0900

Hi,

Just curious, is there any interest in making PowerShell core available for Guix?

I have become quite fond of Powershell over the years (I say Powershell is almost synonymous with IT worker rights - gives poor workers in sorry corners of corporate world [those who are abandoned without adequate tools to get the job done - because Windows is always there and Powershell comes with it!] a huge productivity lift 😄)

https://devblogs.microsoft.com/powershell/powershell-core-6-0-generally-available-ga-and-supported/

Cheers,
Yasu