guix-devel

Re: PowerShell core?

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: PowerShell core?
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 12:45:37 +0900

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for replying, and especially because you explored many
attributes, including my own autography of my sorry existence buried deep
inside a bank some years ago, where I became a Powershell and Excel "expert"😅

Ok, so all we need is time (which I don't have much at the moment 😅)

There seems real convergence of Windows and open source now - for one thing, on
my Windows 10 laptop, I run Microsoft's built-in Linux and Guix and top of it!
There might come a day when "proprietary software business" is no longer a core
thing at Microsoft?  I think they are probably aware of being made irrelevant
by Linux on the server side, Chrome on the web, Android and Iphone on smart
phones 😅

Cheers,
Yasu