guix-devel

Re: Packaging

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: Packaging
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2021 09:14:49 -0500

mecqor labi <mecqorlabi@gmail.com> writes:

> Please package (Dialect) for Guix; Thanks
>
> (This is not my primary email)

These kind of questions are probably best directed toward
help-guix@gnu.org.  :) Also, it sounds like dialect
(https://github.com/gi-lom/dialect) is software as a service, which is
kind of frowned upon...But now I realize that we have
gtk-youtube-viewer, is probably also software as a service in some
sense...

Also, why don't you give packaging it yourself a try?  Ask for help on
#guix when you run into issues.

--
Joshua Branson (joshuaBPMan in #guix)
Sent from Emacs and Gnus