guix-devel

Re: Release 1.2.1: Cuirass failed to build Haskell 179 packages

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Release 1.2.1: Cuirass failed to build Haskell 179 packages
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 12:35:23 +0100

Hi Tobias,

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 at 00:37, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <me@tobias.gr> wrote:

>> Attached, the list of the 180 ghc-* packages.
>
> I've started the builds on berlin except haddock.  Not restarted:
> none of these had failed. Judging by how quickly it finished I
> think most of them had already been built, but I didn't pay enough
> attention to be certain.

Thanks!

I do not know from where the issue was.  Now “guix weather
--display-missing” lists the GHC packages:

  ghcid-0.8.7
  ghc-prettyprinter-1.2.1.1
  ghc-repline-0.2.0.0
  ghc-haddock-2.22.0
  ghc-generic-random-1.2.0.0

  ghcid-0.8.7-static
  ghc-prettyprinter-1.2.1.1-static
  ghc-repline-0.2.0.0-static
  ghc-haddock-2.22.0-static
  ghc-generic-random-1.2.0.0-static
  ghc-atomic-write-0.2.0.6-static

which is acceptable for a release, IMHO.

Cheers,
simon