guix-devel

Re: gnutls package may be vulnerable to CVE-2021-20232

From: Léo Le Bouter
Subject: Re: gnutls package may be vulnerable to CVE-2021-20232
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 11:50:42 +0100

On Sat, 2021-03-13 at 05:12 -0500, Mark H Weaver wrote:
> I pushed fixes for this and CVE-2021-20231 to 'master' in commit
> 74e2c0e00f58c8bf948f7dc7c5ae2876af910d5a.

Thank you, I would otherwise have done it, I was waiting for an answer
from upstream first, or some time.

> For what it's worth, I think that <bug-guix@gnu.org> would be a more
> appropriate place to send these bug reports.  What do you think?

I don't know, it seems people read guix-devel more maybe? I don't know
if they are bug reports, most of the time I am handling these issues
myself, I just try to keep a public log so I don't forget things and
can come back later, and if I disappear, other people can still have a
go at them.

Léo