guix-devel

Re: cuirass

From: Mathieu Othacehe
Subject: Re: cuirass
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 09:10:57 +0100

Hello,

> * The "Home" & "Guix logo" buttons bothlink back to the home page (duplicate).

Yes, but I'm not sure what to do about that. Maybe remove the logo link.

> * The search combobox help popup window
> is not on top level, probably on all pages.
> So other page elements are displayed over
> it.

I applied your patch, thanks!

> * Overdirve1 does not have infos (missing
> zabbix)

Yes, that's on purpose, the Overdrive resources are limited, and running
Zabbix and its PostgreSQL database wouldn't help.

> I have collected a buch of ideas for additions.
>
> Should I create bugs for those or just the
> above list will suffice ?

We can discuss them here I think. Don't hesitate if you have other
improvements ideas.

Thanks,

Mathieu