guix-devel

Re: 03/163: build/python: Add a new guix-pythonpath procedure.

From: Hartmut Goebel
Subject: Re: 03/163: build/python: Add a new guix-pythonpath procedure.
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 11:47:32 +0100

Am 14.03.21 um 01:58 schrieb Maxim Cournoyer:
6) Please add some more comments to the code explaining the idea.
I was under the impression the code was concise enough to forego with
verbose explanations; I'd rather keep it this way.
Please add some comments. I had a hard time understanding it - and I was
not even sure I understood, see my question (1).
I'm spread thin right now, so if you could prepare a patch addressing
the above for me to review, that'd be much appreciated.  Otherwise I'll
get to it, but it won't be before some time.

Sorry, I'm too short in time ATM - and I'm afraid this will not change anytime soon. Just take my questions as a guidance what the comments should answer to make others (me :-) understand what is going on.

Many thanks.

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel