guix-devel

Re: Security patching and the branching workflow: a new security-updates

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Security patching and the branching workflow: a new security-updates branch
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 13:48:42 +0200

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 at 15:14, Léo Le Bouter <lle-bout@zaclys.net> wrote:

>                                                               but you
> cannot put forward the arguments you've made, they do not work.

Ahah, I am happy to know it.  I hope it is because a “miscommunication»
and not because you do not carefully read or because maybe you only see
through the tiny lens of known security vulnerabilities.  From my
opinion, your point of view to tackle the issue is wrong.  That’s said.

Best regards,
simon