guix-devel

Re: Leaving the GNU Guix community

From: Ryan Prior
Subject: Re: Leaving the GNU Guix community
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 00:31:03 +0000

On Thursday, April 29th, 2021 at 11:43 PM, Leo Le Bouter <lle-bout@zaclys.net> wrote:

I feel like what has happened is really a disaster, I don't feel like contributing to GNU Guix anymore in the future.

Hey Léo, thank you for writing & for all your contributions. As a security professional I feel you deeply on the points you brought up and see how it would be frustrating for you to continue. Hope to catch you around & continue hacking together sometimes, it's been a pleasure!

Ryan