guix-devel

Re: Expat 2.3.0 has been released

From: Sebastian Pipping
Subject: Re: Expat 2.3.0 has been released
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 18:00:41 +0200

Hello everyone,

just a quick heads up that there will be a new release of libexpat with
security fix in a few weeks.  Unless I looked in the wrong place, I
noticed that your distro has not updated to libexpat 2.3.0 as of today.
 If you ran into any issues with packaging 2.3.0, please let me know now
so that I can fix things upstream for you and everyone while there is
still a window before next releases to do so.  Thank you!

Best

Sebastian