guix-devel

New Operating System and Kernel development

From: Amar M. Singh
Subject: New Operating System and Kernel development
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 11:51:45 +0000

Hello all,

  Is there any research into new Operating Systems and kernel
  development? I'd like to announce 'heh' that I'm starting on just
  such a project :)

  I have a few ideas about what i want to build but that's getting far
  ahead of myself, I think I should build it to run on Qemu or Xen
  hypervisor. The most dreaded thing i want to avoid is C or C++.  The
  source code shall go on to https://codeberg.org/nly. And always
  appreciate feedback, in the end I hope to make something that is
  usable and used rather than purely for amusement purposes :)

  Thank you for reading so far,
  ~amar