guix-devel

Re: branch master updated: ci: Add bootstrap packages to the core subset

From: Mathieu Othacehe
Subject: Re: branch master updated: ci: Add bootstrap packages to the core subset.
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 17:55:24 +0200

Hey Ludo!

> Should we arrange so that jobs for the commencement.scm packages get a
> custom name, for example prefixed by “commencement.”?

The primary key for the Builds table is on the derivation field, so
duplicated job-name shouldn't be an issue. If you search for
"gcc-toolchain.aarch64-linux" here:
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/59586?paginate=0, you will find 9
occurrences.

Did you find a specific job missing in that evaluation?

I'll see if I can reproduce the issue you are describing here:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2021-06/msg00222.html.

Thanks,

Mathieu