guix-devel

Re: Incentives for review

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Incentives for review
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 09:40:25 +0200

Hi Arun,

On Thu, 21 Oct 2021 at 23:51, Arun Isaac <arunisaac@systemreboot.net> wrote:

> The way I see it, we are outgrowing general purpose bug trackers like
> debbugs. We need a special purpose bug tracker specifically for Guix
> with its special requirements. We are a big enough community for this to
> be important.

For an example of such «special purpose bug tracker», give a look at
what Org-mode people do:

   <https://updates.orgmode.org/>

Well, it is currently down.  It looks like that:

   <https://web.archive.org/web/20210228064154/https://updates.orgmode.org/>

The code running it is Woof (lisp based):

   <https://github.com/bzg/woof>

Maybe there are some ideas to borrow. :-)

Cheers,
simon