guix-devel

Re: [core-updates-frozen] Tryton broken

From: Hartmut Goebel
Subject: Re: [core-updates-frozen] Tryton broken
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 09:57:47 +0100

Hi,

TL;DR: I'll take care of this within the next few days.

Am 01.12.21 um 17:44 schrieb zimoun:

Many thanks for providing this info and the links.

The issue with 'trythond-*' is the new phase `sanity-check' for
python-build-system.

The way trytond modules are intended (by the maintainers) to be installed is *very* special.  Thus I'm not astound to find sanity checks for end-points failing - end points are simply not supported by trytond for trytond modules as one would expect in Python.

Any chance that someone give a look before the merge?  Otherwise,
these broken packages could land to master; which would be sad.

trytond itself and tryton seem okay. So I suggest to remove the phase sanity-check to all failing packages due to this check. Hopefully only a few trytond- module are effected - those containing scripts.

I'll take care of this within the next few days.

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          |h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com                |