guix-devel

Re: core-updates-frozen branch merged

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: core-updates-frozen branch merged
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 18:55:03 +0100

Hi,

Maxim Cournoyer <maxim.cournoyer@gmail.com> skribis:

> In case you hadn't taken notice, the core-update-frozen branch was
> finally merged into master.  So please reconfigure your remotes to avoid
> uploading any further work there :-).

I’m late to the party, but that’s because I’ve been contemplating my
updated Guixes for a week.  Thumbs up everyone and Maxim in particular
for getting it past the finish line!

That makes me wonder: do we even have a list of all the big changes that
made it into this branch?  Would be nice to come up with a summary.

Ludo’.