guix-devel

Re: Accusation of breach of CoC (Was: [minor patch] Amend CoC)

From: Ekaitz Zarraga
Subject: Re: Accusation of breach of CoC (Was: [minor patch] Amend CoC)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 13:21:50 +0000

> I suspect you haven't properly read any of my mails and jumped to conclusions
> based on a quick skim, or something like that.

Well, I've been reading them and some people told you to stop and you still
continue. People already told you were bothering them.

Even if your tone was respectful (it was, and I appreciate that) your
insistence is starting to be somewhat annoying, at least to me.

Probably that explains the accusation.

Cheers.
Ekaitz