guix-devel

Re: An appeal to empathy on actual hurt caused by this thread

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: An appeal to empathy on actual hurt caused by this thread
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 03:00:24 +0000

Good god, man.

You spectacularly botched your original proposal.  That should have been the
end of it.  Instead, we all have to suffer through your inability not to have
the last word.  Or indeed thousand words.  That's cruel & unusual collective
punishment, that is.

To protect you from further poor judgment, I've revoked your posting privileges
to these lists.

You're not being cancelled.  The right to publish to every Guixer's inbox has
always been based on whitelists of folks who could be trusted with it.

You could still post, though I suggest you give it a rest.  You'll just be
queued with the spammers & the trolls & occasional new user -- alas, in that
order :-) -- pending approval.

Since I'll defer to a majority of maintainers for that, I don't imagine it will
be swift.

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent on the go.  Excuse or enjoy my brevity.