guix-devel

Re: Statement from the Guix maintainers regarding recent events

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: Statement from the Guix maintainers regarding recent events
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 23:06:25 -0500

Hi Maxim,

Maxim Cournoyer <maxim.cournoyer@gmail.com> writes:

> * The person who lacked judgment and caused hurt by repeatedly pushing
>   their exclusionary views onto our community have been removed from the
>   trusted list, meaning each of their messages will now have to go
>   through moderation.

Can you please cite the specific language in our Code of Conduct[*] that
you believe justifies this enforcement action, along with the offending
quotes by the accused person?

      Thanks,
        Mark

[*] Specifically, the version that was in force at the time of the
    alleged violations.
--
Disinformation flourishes because many people care deeply about injustice
but very few check the facts.  Ask me about <https://stallmansupport.org>.