guix-devel

Guix Documentation Meetup

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Guix Documentation Meetup
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 12:02:21 -0500

Hello Guix!

WhereIsEveryone community is hosting a meetup regarding documentation in Guix.

We'll be discussing and/or working on; adding new contents, removing obsolete contents and improving contents where required. We can also look into current documentation style/model and generate feedback/suggestions. The documentation can pertain to manual or cookbook or prospective wiki. The outcome of the meetup will be recorded, organized and sent to Guix upstream.

DATE: Saturday, March 19, 2022.
TIME: 15:00 UTC
Duration: ~1.5hrs

Regards,