guix-devel

Re: Donation of used Softiron Overdrive 1000

From: Mathieu Othacehe
Subject: Re: Donation of used Softiron Overdrive 1000
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 14:38:53 +0200

Hello Julien and Reza,

Thanks for the donation! We already have two Overdrive 1000 connected to
the build farm behind ci.guix.gnu.org (overdrive1 and dover
machines). Adding an extra one, and have it hosted at your place Julien
would be great :).

You can then follow the procedure described here:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/doc/cuirass.org,
to add it to the build farm. I will be happy to help you, if needed at
that time.

Mathieu