[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 01 Jun 2022 10:35:48 +0200
It is time for a release! We were almost there on January… time
Many things are pending and I feel we need a small impulsion for a
general motivation. :-)
Well, it seems conditioned by the status of the build farms. Is all
fine in this area?
Schedule a release is the occasion to tackle some not-so-fun tasks as
merging the ’staging’ branch , many upgrades as Haskell  or Julia,
Even, it could also be the occasion to complete the purge of Python 2. :-)
Vagrant proposed  to fix low-hanging fruit issues in synopsis and
description. It is an occasion for a meetup .
For instance, a release date on July could be neat. WDYT?
Please comment bug#53214  or answer to this message for listing the
blocking points; as discussed in this thread .
- Release v1.4?,
- Re: Release v1.4?, Ludovic Courtès, 2022/06/03
- Merging ‘staging’?, Ludovic Courtès, 2022/06/06
- Re: Merging ‘staging’?, Efraim Flashner, 2022/06/08
- Re: Merging ‘staging’?, Ludovic Courtès, 2022/06/08
- Re: Merging ‘staging’?, Efraim Flashner, 2022/06/10
- Re: Merging ‘staging’?, Ludovic Courtès, 2022/06/11
- Re: Merging ‘staging’?, Tom Fitzhenry, 2022/06/11