guix-devel

Re: Teams

From: Thiago Jung Bauermann
Subject: Re: Teams
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 23:21:23 -0300

Hello,

Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> writes:

> Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@debian.org> skribis:
>
>> On 2022-06-04, Ricardo Wurmus wrote:
>>> As a first step I’d suggest collecting teams, setting up the email
>>> aliases, and updating the website to show the existing teams.  Here’s
>>> a draft of three teams:
>>
>> I'm almost afraid to volunteer... but maybe architecture specific teams?
>
> There could also be an “embedded” team for people who take care of
> packages like U-Boot, cross-compilation to ARM, platform definitions,
> and all these things you’re familiar with.

I'm assuming the teams are for committers, so because of that and
also — or even especially — because of my time availability I would
be interested in being a lurker/occasional helper on an embedded team,
if it would be possible to have such a thing.

>> If I were to put my very highly optimistic hat on, I might be up for
>> aarch64, riscv64 and armhf...
>
> That too!

Ditto for ppc64le and even aarch64 teams.

--
Thanks
Thiago