guix-devel

Re: [POSTMORTEM] Subkey is not authorized by .guix-authorizations

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: [POSTMORTEM] Subkey is not authorized by .guix-authorizations
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 08:09:10 -0700

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 11, 2022 at 7:27 AM Andrew Tropin <andrew@trop.in> wrote:

> Re: [POSTMORTEM]

I have likewise used those words to describe concluding reports or to
communicate lessons learned, but upon reflection I now prefer
"incident summary" or "debrief". [1] Since both of my suggested
replacements are associated with the military, they are also not great
examples of favoring life over death, but at least the parties are not
yet in the morgue, so there is hope.

Long live Guix!

Kind regards
Felix Lechner

[1] "debriefing strategies maximize ... the collective experience",
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debriefing