guix-devel

Guix on my ROCKPro64 and on an old Android Tablet

From: Tobias Platen
Subject: Guix on my ROCKPro64 and on an old Android Tablet
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 19:04:35 +0200

Today I began building the Guix System for my ROCKPro64.
I installed Guix on top of Debian and tried to build uboot, it works:

guix build u-boot-rockpro64-rk3399
successfully built /gnu/store/g1d4kjgn9b46vqk9mwhd0kc2r6sfi7cz-u-boot-
rockpro64-rk3399-2022.04.drv
/gnu/store/90p0yndkj89c5chnri2asj9m46glxq50-u-boot-rockpro64-rk3399-
2022.04

Since my old Android Tablet has an Intel Atom SoC, I could easily
install Debian, on top of that I installed Wesnoth, which I had packed
from my Laptop running the full Guix System.