guix-devel

Re: Planning for a release, for real

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: Planning for a release, for real
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 18:02:47 +0200

I'll take care of the cranslations (notifying translators, ensuring string freeze is respected, …)

We need to be careful not to start the stsing freeze step too early. Last time (or previous?) we started a week before the scheduled release date, but the schedule slipped by a few weeks and we had some pressure in the pipeline because some patches could not be applied because of string changes.

Let's try to have a better vision on the planning this time :)