guix-devel

kak-lsp upgrade

From: Csepp
Subject: kak-lsp upgrade
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2022 02:01:07 +0100

Hi!

I upgraded the kak-lsp package through some blood and sweat, but I
really don't have the patience to also sort the commits out, I have my
thesis project and exams to work on.

If anyone wants to take a stab at it or make etc/commiter.scm more
useful in situations like this, I'd be super thankful.  Specifically it
really shouldn't decide what should go into the commit, it should just
write the commit message based on the staged changes.
https://git.sr.ht/~raingloom/guix-source/log/raingloom/kak-lsp

Rust packaging is a nightmare btw.  When will antioxidant hit the master
branch?