guix-devel

Re: Advanced distribution

From: Ryan Prior
Subject: Re: Advanced distribution
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 04:11:49 +0000

Hi Octavio! We had a discussion about this last month, and we might make some changes to make it clearer what "advanced" means (or perhaps change the wording.)

Cheers,
Ryan

P.S. apropos of your email header: this email thread will also be visible on the public Guix archive. For sensitive issues please consider sending to guix-maintainers@gnu.org