guix-devel

Re: Has ci.guix.gnu.org stopped building?

From: Mathieu Othacehe
Subject: Re: Has ci.guix.gnu.org stopped building?
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2023 09:43:11 +0100

Hello Leo,

> According to the web interface, ci.guix.gnu.org stopped building things
> on December 31, with evaluation 79343.
>
> Is this true? What's wrong?

Yes the master specification has not been evaluated since December 30.
It looks like all subsequent evaluations are never finishing which
causes a database slots starvation causing even more evaluations to
fail.

A good way to investigate that is often to run `make cuirass-jobs`
locally. I'll try to do that today or tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mathieu