guix-devel

Hoping to donate/sell a Talos II motherboard

From: jbranso
Subject: Hoping to donate/sell a Talos II motherboard
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 03:06:03 +0000

Hello you fabulous developers!

My friend has a spare Talos II motherboard that is currently sitting in his
house
in Indiana USA collecting dust.

https://www.raptorcs.com/TALOSII/

I have convinced him to donate/sell it to an open source project or developer.

I reached out to Richard Stallman, and he agreed to take the board.  I am
certain that the
FSF would put it to good use.  My friend and I have not yet decided, to whom we
will give
the motherboard.  Is it possible that I could give it to someone or project,
such that all
parties here would benefit?

Is there any project or developer here that would be willing to take this
motherboard and create
virtual machines that other projects could have access to?

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Joshua Branson
FOSS enthusiast