guix-devel

laminar and docker

From: Antonio Carlos Padoan Junior
Subject: laminar and docker
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 21:17:38 +0200

Hello guixers,

I have been playing with laminar service, it sounds very nice.  However,
in my use-case, I need to manipulate dockers containers. I certainly need
to make laminar's user part of docker's group.  How can I make it happen
gracefully in my guix system configuration?

In addition, the laminar user seems to be created with a very bare bones
configuration. All my laminar bash scripts need to be started with a guix
profile
activation, otherwise I have nothing available in the script, even
coreutils. Where can I create a bashrc that can be taken into account by
laminar scripts? (if it is possible)

Best regards,
--
Antonio