guix-devel

Re: Latest news on core-updates

From: Christopher Baines
Subject: Re: Latest news on core-updates
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 11:58:03 +0100

Andreas Enge <andreas@enge.fr> writes:

> I hope we will be able to merge core-updates after next weekend; also for
> personal reasons, since I will not be able to spend much time on it any
> more after that.

After next weekend (around the end of April) sounds good to me.

The bordeaux build farm has pretty much caught up after the staging
merge which should mean there's some capacity to attempt to build
core-updates changes prior to the merge around next weekend.

I haven't restarted submitting builds for core-updates given I think
there's still some big changes going to land, but in any case, it would
be good to get this going once there are no planned big changes (aka the
branch is frozen). Getting the builds to happen currently requires a
code change in the qa-frontpage, but I can do this, I just need someone
to let me know when I should.

Thanks,

Chris