guix-devel

Re: Welcome to Jorge Gomez (jgart) as a new Guix committer

From: jgart
Subject: Re: Welcome to Jorge Gomez (jgart) as a new Guix committer
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 03:59:59 +0000

> I'd like to welcome Jorge as a new Guix committer! Jorge has been
> around for some time already, and is always very active around the Guix
> community; I'm sure they'll know to use their new privilege in a way
> that benefits the Guix community!

Hi Maxim,

Thanks for the warm welcome. It is much appreciated. I look forward to
continuing to push our efforts forward as a group.

I also want to thank everyone who has reviewed and merged my patches in the
past and I look forward to now returning the help to others.

all best,

jgart

ps

I also made a statement about my commit access grant here:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2023-05/msg00202.html