guix-devel

Re: Order of manifest and overlapping binaries

From: John Kehayias
Subject: Re: Order of manifest and overlapping binaries
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 03:32:54 +0000

See also https://issues.guix.gnu.org/58859 and linked issues (some already mentioned and most authors on this thread are involved in some/all of these issue reports). I think this all points to the need for some fixes and/or clarity here for the user.

(apologies for the top post and formatting while I'm away from a proper computer)