guix-devel

Re: Current Issues with Patch Review Workflow Using git.guix-patches.cba

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Current Issues with Patch Review Workflow Using git.guix-patches.cbaines.net
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 20:00:38 +0200

Hello jgart,

Am Mon, Sep 04, 2023 at 05:48:05PM +0000 schrieb jgart:
> Old tickets are not kept around.
> For example, A branch for ticket 51810* does not exist anymore.

this is probably due to the fact that the git repo did not yet exist
at the time. The oldest issue I see is 60286 from December 2022, which
looks compatible with this hypothesis.

So this patch fell completely through the cracks! We should indeed
spend some time going through old tickets (this, for instance, at first
glance looks like it could be applied, others may simply be dropped).

Andreas