guix-devel

Guix at 37C3 Chaos Communication Congress in late Dec?

From: Fabio Natali
Subject: Guix at 37C3 Chaos Communication Congress in late Dec?
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:26:19 +0000

Hi All!

There's a certain probability that I might make it to Hamburg for 37C3
(Chaos Communication Congress' 37th edition) this year, 27th-30th Dec.

I was wondering if you might be aware of any Guix-related event/session
(talk, assembly, self-organised session, etc) happening at 37C3? I
wasn't able to spot anything when flicking through the event portal⁰.

While I understand we're well past the RfP deadline, there could still
be margin to organise some informal Guix session or get-together. If so,
would anyone be willing to meet up or join forces to organise something?

Thanks, cheers, Fabio.

- 0 https://events.ccc.de/congress/2023/hub/en/index

PS: Please keep me in CC if/when replying as I might miss your email
otherwise.

--
Fabio Natali
https://fabionatali.com