guix-devel

`make check` fails when trying to build from Git

From: Ashvith Shetty
Subject: `make check` fails when trying to build from Git
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 12:46:06 +0000

I've been looking forward to contributing some packages to Guix, but so far, I've not been able to figure out from the manual, so I'm going through the entire Contributing section.

So far, after the `guix shell -D guix -CPW` command, I've reached the `make check` part, where the tests fail. What logs should I share, so that I can make it easier for people to check out the issue that's stopping me from progressing?

So far, it generates the following files:

```console
$ ls tests/ | grep .log
accounts.log
base16.log