guix-devel

Re: A different way to build GCC to overcome issues, especially with C++

From: Sergio Pastor Pérez
Subject: Re: A different way to build GCC to overcome issues, especially with C++ for embedded systems
Date: Sat, 18 May 2024 14:45:06 +0200

Hello. I'm very interested in the code for ZMK provided in this
thread[1].

I've tried it locally and it compiles successfully. Does anyone know if
this is available in a public repository? Or if it has been moved
forward?

Anyone here have tried to do something with ZMK? I'm interested in what
would be the Guix approach for ZMK development.

The blog post of Zephyr[2] was a very interesting read, does anyone know
of other resources regarding this topic?

Have a great day!
Sergio.

[1]: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2023-10/msg00014.html
[2]: https://guix.gnu.org/en/blog/2023/building-toolchains-with-guix