[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[bug#43823] [PATCH v2 0/3] Knot: Enable DoH; build Info Manual; work on
[bug#43823] [PATCH v2 0/3] Knot: Enable DoH; build Info Manual; work on aarch64-linux
Tue, 6 Oct 2020 09:56:42 -0400
This updated set of patches incorporates feedback from Tobias
Geerinckx-Rice (thank you!) and improves on the original by
- Using input packages' own name as their label;
- Removing mention in the commit descriptions of silencing warnings
from configure (he's right, it's a bit silly to worry about this);
- Replacing the description in the patch file with something more
informative that includes a link to the original issue; and
- Registering the patch file in gnu/local.mk.
For convenience, here's my original cover letter:
These changes to the Knot package complement work done today by
Tobias by silencing the remaining warnings from configure while
adding a bit of new functionality. The patches
- Enable DNS-over-HTTPS support in the kdig utility, by adding the
nghttp2 library as a native [actually regular] input;
- Cause the Info manual to be built and included in the output; and
- Fix a test that prevented the package from building on
 Now that everyone's finished building commit 2eb0585.
 See https://gitlab.nic.cz/knot/knot-dns/-/issues/693
Simon South (3):
gnu: knot: Enable DNS-over-HTTPS support in kdig.
gnu: knot: Build the Info manual.
gnu: knot: Fix test failure on aarch64-linux.
gnu/local.mk | 1 +
gnu/packages/dns.scm | 16 ++++++++++++++--
...est_net_shortwrite-ensure-connection.patch | 19 +++++++++++++++++++
3 files changed, 34 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
create mode 100644