guix-science

Re: [29/11/2022] Café Guix : "Introduction à Scheme/Guile : déconstruis

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: [29/11/2022] Café Guix : "Introduction à Scheme/Guile : déconstruisons un paquet"
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 23:07:33 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, 17 Nov 2022 at 23:28, Munyoki Kilyungi <bonfacemunyoki@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems to me that this a French(?) only affair
> right?

Yes, it is in French.  However, on my side, I sometimes try to write (in
English) a accompanying post.  For instance, about Guix and long term
(Quatrième session, April), I put some elements here:

https://simon.tournier.info/posts/2022-04-15-cafe-guix-long-term.html

Maybe, I will to try to wrap up for this 7th. ;-)  Although nothing
fancy to expect. :-)

Cheers,
simon