gutopia-dev

[rgui-dev] I know you're probably trying to write my phone number down,

From: slave
Subject: [rgui-dev] I know you're probably trying to write my phone number down, so I'll repeat it.
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:24:22 +0200

AFML, Price UP 17%, Hot news Today!

Entered into a licensing agreement to manufacture metal ceiling tiles
made from Aerometal.

Company: AeroFoam Metals Inc
Symbol: AFML
Previous: $0.12 UP 16.67%
Close Today: $0.14
Volume: 3,116,637

Wow what a day. We told you this company was set to fly.

Investors are looking! 10th most popular request on pink sheets today.
Today's news will push it higher. Don't Wait, set your buy for first
thing Tuesday Morning.

The three trivial statements above are taken from a fun website,
gullible. From now on, when we want a light lunch, I'll take my family
to Boulevard Deli, across the street from the Doubletree Hotel. Is it
ethical to take something without consideration for the desires and
expectations of the provider?
Members of the original Globus project now serve on the consortium's
board of directors. Given the option, most people want to be honest.
I've written about my experiences in this and other big box retailers,
in the past, in other than glowing compliments. There were other signs
of discrimination,  but witout proof I'll let you decide if you
patronize this restaurant. com and look up "electronic document
management" .
3 and phpBB installations to version 2.
This is the fifth or sixth time I've eaten at this restaurant over the
last sixteen years or so. The year's starting to pass, and it's time
that we started to put the discounts to work.
My wife just joined me on the porch, and she's laughing that I must have
a lot to say about our experience at TooJays, this afternoon.
Even if the message is from someone that we know, if we don't anticipate
receiving the attachment, don't open it! It's disconcerting, although
not at all unexpected, that Microsoft's antispyware would be targeted;
many digital security experts just didn't expect the first attack to
come so quickly. Weighing in at about a half-pound, the device will be
available to consumers this fall.
Dear Manager, that's rude. The season ended with both finding true love.
Your next step must be to download Firefox, the newest secure web
browser. The policy will affect all IT devices, including desktops,
notebooks, handhelds, cell phones, and fax machines.
With the service far outweighing the minor disappointments of today's
lunch, the Ellicott Mills Brewing Company earns a big thumbs up from
Dave.
While this type of keylogger isn't new, BankAsh-A proves the concept
that Microsoft's antispyware software is vulnerable to attack.