gutopia-dev

[rgui-dev] Advanced Management Associates offers new payable vacancy

From: duky gillespie
Subject: [rgui-dev] Advanced Management Associates offers new payable vacancy
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:08:20 +0000

Advanced Management Associates
Phone: +44-203-031-1084
Fax: +44-203-031-1084
http://advassociates.com
33 St James?s Square, London SW1Y 4JS, UK

Hello,

My name is Mr. Joseph Smith and I work as the chief of recruiting department at
Advanced Management Associates. I'm happy to tell you that we have the vacancy
of Financial Reporting Manager available for you.

We began our work back in 1992 and ever since maximum efficiency and absolute
satisfaction of our customers have been among our top priorities.

Advanced Management Associates is an investment Company which has interests in
USA, Canada, Australia and European countries. Advanced Management Associates
offers alternative and fast investment opportunities to independent investors
all over the world.

We are happy to inform you that at the moment we have one vacancy available:

Financial Reporting Manager.

The global network of our Financial Reporting Managers ensures that the highest
level of our services and operations is guaranteed to our customers in every
region of the world. Our highly trained brokers and accountants work 24/7 to
monitor the Commodity markets.

Financial Reporting Manager responsibilities include:
- Holding accounts with certain banks or payment systems;
- Reception and processing of payments;
- Creating reports;
- Providing support to our customers;
- Following the instructions of the Company.

Working process:
You process the transfers from our customers with wire transfers, checks, money
orders or any other express payment system like Money Gram, Travelex and etc.
All transfers to your bank account are made by USA/North American and sometimes
European investors (our business associates). Initially the transfer method is
always chosen by our customer.

Payment:
Your basic salary equals the amount of $2,750 (payment method: wire transfer,
direct deposit or cashier check in the end of every working month) +
commission. Financial Reporting Manager?s commission depends on the total
amount of the payment orders processed.
In the beginning your commission equals 2% from the total payment order amount.
It is possible to raise your commission percentage up to 3% if you prove to
perform the job promptly, with no delays and, what matters the most, with
outstanding efforts.

If you are interested in this vacancy, please respond as soon as possible. As
soon as we hear back from you, we will send you all further details regarding
the vacancy available at the moment.

Pleare reply ONLY to our e-mail: address@hidden

We look forward to hearing from you soon

Thank You for Your time and for your attention

Merry Christmas
Yours faithfully,
Joseph Smith
Hiring Department of Advanced Management Associates