gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] Re: translation of www.gwhere.org

From: Zero
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] Re: translation of www.gwhere.org
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:43:21 GMT

Hi again,

I would like to translate the GWhere hompage. I am motivated because i am
preparing to get my English Language Certification, so to study it is better
than translating an already translated text.
Could somebody send me a translatable language file, or should I use the
downloadable pages?
At this time, you must get the downloadable pages, if you want translate the GWhere site in your language. A project is planned to manage the content of all pages (with XML and NLS) but I did not have enough time yet to do it (if there are volunteers ;-) ). For your information a spanish translation of the site is in hand...

Yours,
Zero
Main author,
GWhere - Another way to manage your catalogs!!
http://www.gwhere.org